Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Alice is happy.

My vacation was great! We stayed at one of the resorts in Lian, Batangas. Their beach was so nice; it had white sands, the water was clean despite the seaweeds and rocks, and all-in-all I had an awesome time! We took a lot of pictures, although I can't possibly fit them all in here, so I'll just post some of our pictures yay! ^^

This was the house we stayed in while we were in Lian, Batangas. It has 3 bedrooms with air-condition and comfort rooms. The living room was nice, too. It gave that sort of authentic, non-modern sort of feel in the house. :)

This was one of the pictures I took. I love how I captured the sun just before it totally set down. Dad loves this picture because "it shows serenity and peace", something like that. 

It's my name (kind of)! I wrote it on the sand using a stick. :D

Yay group picture! This was taken during the night time. As you can see a bit slightly, there's a bottle of Tanduay Ice on the table. My cousins are drinking (don't worry, they're of legal age) while I'm just sitting around and stuff. Lol I'm just kidding I drank a bit of T. Ice too. But it's because they wanted me to! Omg don't kill me D:

P.S.: The beer tasted... awful! It's like softdrinks, but worse. ._.

Day 2 of our fabulous outing! It's me and my family posing under the sun. :3

Another group picture! Not everyone's in the picture; some weren't swimming and were only in the house.

It's me with my mom and my grandma! In this picture, we're going boating to another island far away from where we currently were. Well, not really that far, but if you try to walk to it then yes, it is really far.

Another pretty picture that I took! *proud lol* In this picture, we are already on the other island. The sand is really nice; the water was nice too, I guess. Just minus the seaweeds floating everywhere in the water. XD This island is actually private property, so that's why it's still really clean and pretty. 

That's just me, swimming around and having fun. ^_^

Jellyfishes! :3 My aunt and my dad got those for me and said I could keep them. Awesome, right? But of course, as sweet as a little girl I am (lolno), I took pity for the sea creatures and decided to let them go. Not sure where they are now, but I hope they got away safe and sound. :)


When we got home from Laguna, all of us were so hungry when a fishball,etc. cart passed by everybody just came to it and ordered a lot of chickenball and fishball. Also, the ride to our home was basically 3 1/2 hours (i know, it's so far omg) without food or anything. 

After eating, they went back to their car and traveled back to Taytay. And that's where our vacation ends. awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment