Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am feeling sao depressed.

My friend says I'm not really that depressed since I'm still eating (I don't eat when I'm depressed), but somehow I still feel my heart shrinking and my mind blowing because of what happened yesterday. I can't stop thinking about it and I feel like I want to cry and just curl into a ball at a corner and die. Honestly, it wasn't much of a big incident, and I don't know why I keep being so emotional about it. My hormones are everywhere and I can't seem to get them back.

I'm probably just too attached. Maybe, just maybe, if I leave immediately I won't have to think and stress about it anymore. I won't have to see it and cry about it and be depressed and all that schist. I won't have to make it as a problem anymore since I'm gone. Forever. *le sigh* If only it was that easy. If only it was so easy to leave that place; but it's hard. It's where I met so many awesome new friends, learned a lot of cool stuff, got comforted when I was depressed; it's where I actually felt like I had a family. It's hard to leave them just like that when you know you've had so many good memories with them. How I wish it was that easy, but it's not.

Oh, well. I just have to think hard about it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment