Sunday, May 27, 2012

I just came home from watching The Avengers with my family tonight.

Finally, after so many days of begging to them to let me watch it, I got to watch it tonight with my mom and dad. Mom thought she won't like the movie and will eventually fall asleep in the middle of it. Boy, was she so wrong. She stayed up all throughout the movie, watching and not even taking her eyes off the screen. It was that awesome. If someone were to ask me who my favorite character was, my heart would break little by little, because I wouldn't know what to answer. I just freaking love ALL of them! Hulk was awesome in smashing (lol). Black Widow was extremely amazing, considering she was a girl. The only girl. It just goes to show that girls can do just about anything a boy can. I love Hawkeye; he was so great at archery. Gods, I wish I could be like him! I hope there'd be an Avengers 2, where Loki would somehow change his ways and become good, and he'd for with the good and against the bad.

All-in-all, I pretty much enjoyed this night. It was super spectacular; I don't know how I'd even be able to sleep tonight. I guess that's just it. I won't be able to. I'll prolly just end up daydreaming about what I've just watched and never fall asleep until the next day.

Mom's telling me to turn off the laptop now, so I should really follow her orders.

Until my next entry. -Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment