Monday, May 7, 2012

I had a semi-weird dream last night.

So last, last night, I made this playlist on my phone. In that playlist, I added songs that was sung by boys, and basically, it was like a 'romantic' kind of playlist. There were songs like Two Is Better Than One-Boys Like Girls, Statue-Lil Eddie, What If-Jason Derulo, and many more. I slept while listening to that playlist last night, and because of that, I dreamt of this:

I was in a resort. I don't know where it was; all I know was that it had pools and beaches, cabins and huts, stuff that you usually see in a real resort. With me was a guy; I couldn't quite distinguish who he was, but he was tall, semi-curly brown hair, and I think he was a bit slim too. We were hanging out a lot in there, and honestly, it looked like we were legit together in my dream. He was so sweet and romantic (not to mention, hot)... He was this sort of guy you see in movies where he falls for the simple, weird girl. I was attracted by him a lot-even until now, when I'm fully awake, I can't stop thinking about him. What's weird about this dream is that the guy was so good to me. No guy has ever been good to me, ever. In fact, I don't think guys like that exist anymore. Which sucks is that they'll only exist forever in my dreams, and not in my reality.

Okay, so maybe there is that one guy in this whole planet who I'll meet and will eventually fall in love with me, yada, yada, yada. But for now, I think I'll stick with fictional characters and famous actors. ;)

xoxo,
Alice. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment