Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's almost June 4, and that's when my classes will start.

Am I excited? No. Am I happy about starting classes again? Heck, no. Am I thrilled to see my classmates and my teachers again? Well, my classmates aren't really that nice and some of the teachers is my school is strict, so definitely not. All-in-all I am not happy about school. I am in no way delighted to being able to see everyone again and getting to socialize with them and other schist there is when it comes to school. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do but go to school because that's where I'll be able to learn to get a good future. I'll be able to experience new things and meet semi-new people. So as much as I'm afraid of going to school, I guess I just have to face the fact that I have to do it. I have to attend school and get good grades, or just enough for my parents to be proud of me.

If only there weren't any backstabbers and bitches in school anymore, then I'd definitely enjoy attending school. /sigh If only. -.-

Welp, until my next entry. -Alice

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Good luck, Alaina. I miss you on the RP, but I can't blame you for leaving. Just try to do well, and try to tolerate your classmates. If you need someone to talk to, just come over and chat me up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I didn't have to leave anymore, but I had no choice. School comes first; no matter how much I dislike it, I need to attend it to get good grades and an excellent future. I'll be sure to chat with you as often as I can. I just hope I still have time to go online, though. XD Good luck to you too, Ica! Let's hope we'll both have an amazing school year this 2012. :)

      Delete