Friday, May 11, 2012

A while ago, I played the piano in our village church.

And even if there was a hint of nervousness while I was playing, I have to say I was still quite spectacular.

I really think that I did a good job on playing tonight. With the help of God, I was able to become more confident than last Friday, when I played in the mass as well but had not much confidence (it's probably because I didn't get to pray out of nervousness). Tito Ruel, my mentor and an amazing pianist, smiled at me every after I played a song. It was a kind of smile that says, "I am proud of you." After the mass, mom congratulated me for being able to play. Others told me things like, "Ang galing mo! Pwede mo na palitan si Tito Ruel mo!" All their compliments flattered me a lot; it made me a bit proud of myself. I remember Tito Ruel saying, "Ang lakas talaga ng loob ni Lala!" That was really nice. I smiled a lot when he said that.

Well, I am pretty proud of myself. I'm sure God is proud of me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment