Monday, May 21, 2012

Now let me post about how much fun I had in Youth Camp last March 19-20, 2012.

First of all, I really enjoyed participating in that event. I joined because I thought that it would be great to experience something new and hopefully have fun and learn a lot of things. You know what? I did. The experience was amazing, inspiring, touching... Even until now I can't forget everything that happened when I was there. Never did I know that I would cry in Youth Camp. Yes, I cried. I cried a lot. But in the good way. I cried because I realized so many things that I didn't know would be a great impact in my life. An example is my brother. Because of that camp, I realized how important he was to me, and that as much as we fight and I scold him at times, I would still do everything to make sure he's okay. All along he was my weakness, the reason why I try to do my best and fight for what is right. I love my brother a lot, honestly. Even though I don't show it sometimes.

I also met a lot of awesome people. The Ate's and Kuya's were so welcoming and nice. There was this one ate, her name's Ate Chen. She's so bubbly and weird in a good way that I just want to know her better and become friends with her. Ate Shiela and Ate Remy were the ones who helped me to realize those certain things. They were the ones who helped me become a better person. Kuya Emman's so funny every time he cracks a joke I basically just laugh and laugh and laugh. There were a lot of amazing people in there, and I hope they know how thankful I am for them.

I also want to write about how happy and giddy I was for seeing the guy I like in there but I'm afraid that someone would find out and tell him about it and then he'll start ignoring me and we won't be friends and I would die alone and lonely with 83 cats so yeah okay I'll just stop here.

LOL. Welp, until my next entry. -Alice ;) :))

No comments:

Post a Comment