Saturday, May 5, 2012

I haven't been dreaming much since the past few days.

I guess that's because I hardly sleep comfortably anymore. Usually, I sleep during 2-3am. My latest was 4am; I was watching a show I can't recall. But, yeah. I stay up all night everyday and wake up during noon, when lunch is ready. I, myself, believe that I have a very f-ed up sleeping pattern. Ever since summer started I began sleeping like this. But no matter what I do to sleep, I can't. I guess you can say I'm an insomniac; I can't sleep during the night, no matter how hard I try. I should read articles about that sometime.

Although I did have a dream a while ago. Do you know the show in ABS-CBN called Dream High? (I think that's a Korean show or something) Anyway, my dream was placed in a school that looks like the one in that show. Even our uniforms looked exactly like the students! Not that I'm complaining; their uniforms are really cute. :3 Back to my dream; I was walking towards the green lockers like those in the show. There was this girl who was bullying me, and I was only like, "Yeah, whatevs." She got down to tie her shoes, then I kicked her bag, causing her things to fall everywhere. And I left. The end.

On another note, it's dad's outing today together with his workmates! They're going to... wait for it... Enchanted Kingdom! XD I teased my dad about that last night. Good thing he didn't get pissed or else I would've gotten in trouble! LOOOOOOL. Poor dad. Oh, well. He might enjoy his trip in EK. We'll never know, right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment