Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I know it's past 12 midnight, but I'm busy learning on how to play Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift on the piano.

And guess what? I did it! Thanks to a video tutorial in Youtube on how to play the whole song, I was able to learn the intro, since that's what I've been finding hard to do all this time. But now, I am able to play it, and I feel so proud of myself for doing so. You see, I've always wanted to be able to play this song since it always makes me cry when I listen to it in my phone. Being able to play it is like an accomplishment to me; I feel like I've achieved what I wanted to do, and now I'm happy.

I think I'm going to study Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars next, since I find the song really mesmerizing and the way they sung it was just... ugh. So beautiful, man.

Anyway, good night (or good morning?).

Until my next entry. -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment