Thursday, April 26, 2012

My family, my relatives and I are going to Batangas this Saturday.

And ohmygods, I cannot wait to go there! My brother and I are really excited. My brother keeps on shouting about it, saying, "PUPUNTA NA TAYO SA BATANGAS SA SABADO!!!" As for me, I try to keep my excitement to myself. Because usually when I get too excited, something bad happens. And I don't ever want anything bad to happen on our fabulous outing. I think my mom is excited for it as well, since she bought us these new swimsuits to use this Saturday. Oh, yeah. Did I mention that our outing will be on a private beach? It's so crazy. I can't wait omg!!!1!!!!11!ONE!!1!! What's more awesome, is that we're going to stay there overnight. Meaning Saturday morning 'til Sunday afternoon. Okay, must be calm. Must. Be. Calm. *breathes*

I might post some pictures of it on Monday because I can. Until then, I bid thee, my precious blog, a goodnight~

Although if I suddenly have another dream tomorrow then I will go back in here. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment