Monday, April 9, 2012

This is really weird.

I have a best friend named Bea. I met her online, so I haven't seen yet in real life yet, which sucks. But even though we haven't personally met yet, I still consider her as one of my best friends who help me out in times of need, comfort me when I'm in pain, virtually hug me when I'm depressed, and will do anything just to cheer me up and make me into that happy-go-lucky sort of person that I am.

I've been dreaming about her for a long time now. And it's always about the same thing: us finally meeting each other. Whether it's in the mall or a school, it's always the same. Last night, I dreamt about her yet again. This is the third time I had a dream wherein she was there. I was in the mall with my mom, looking and window-shopping--the usual--and when we get to a certain clothing store, I saw this girl who looks exactly like Bea. She was with her dad, and they were just looking at the clothes, not really buying anything. I waited for the right time to call her, and when we were already close, I poked her in the arm. She finally saw me, and that's when we started talking. We talked about the usual things we talk about in Facebook. My best friends in school were there too, so I introduced Bea to them. There was a scene where Bea and I were just sitting on one of the benches outside of the mall, talking and laughing and stuff. Then out of the blue, I saw Anna--my other best friend I met online--pointing to our direction. I was about to call her when her companion dragged her away. I sat back down, sort of sad, then continued chatting with Bea.

That's when I woke up and decided to post it in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment