Friday, April 20, 2012

My mom went to SM Southmall yesterday to buy me a guitar.

All day long I was crossing my fingers, hoping that mom would come home with the brand new guitar in our car's trunk. And every time I think of that, I get all jumpy and happy and stuff; I was just so excited to finally have a  guitar that's actually mine, and I don't have to borrow anyone's anymore just to practice playing it. But since mom was out and no one was in the house except for me and my brother, we had the house all to ourselves. During the afternoon, we decided to turn on the air-condition (with mom's permission, of course) and before I knew it, I was already sound asleep. And yes, I had a dream. A weird one yet again. But that'll be explained on another post [if I still have time]. When I woke up, it was already 6:30pm. My brother was beside me, playing games on my computer and stuff like that. Not too long after I woke up, mom came back home. And guess what she had inside our trunk?

Oh, yeah. A brand new guitar, just for me. I was so ecstatic when I saw that in our trunk. I immediately brought it down and opened it in our living room 'cause I just couldn't wait anymore. It was lovely, the sound it made was beautiful in the ears... And I kept thinking that if I continue practicing with this, I would be good at playing the guitar in less than a month, hopefully. Another thing my parents love about this guitar is that it had a pick-up and a tuner! Awesome, right?

But that isn't only the thing mom bought for me. There were also these great foods-breads, to be exact (lol Peeta be jelly), and there was a sort of blouse for me as well. I think it was a hanging blouse, not sure. But I tried it on, and it looked pretty good on me, if I say so myself.

So last night was pretty much a great day for me. I hope the upcoming days will be as awesome as yesterday.

xoxo,
Alice~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment