Thursday, April 12, 2012

So this is my best friend, Antonette. For three years, this girl has been with me through thick and thin, comforting me in times of pain, cheering me up when I'm all glum inside, making me smile with her silly jokes, and just always being there for me when I'm in need of a friend. All these times she was always there for us, for her friends. Whenever anyone would have any problems she would be right there just waiting for them to come to her and rant about it; and no matter how strange or weird it may be, she would always listen and give her special advice if they needed it. She was a one-of-a-kind friend, I tell you. Ask anyone about that and they'll surely agree. 

When we learned that she was officially moving to another school, we were distraught-broken, even. The sadder thing is that the school where she'll be moving in is very far from where her friends live: in Manila. How are we going to visit her when she's far, far away from us? I know her moving school isn't supposed to be that much of a big deal; I mean, there are plenty of ways to stay in contact now, specially with all those social networks that lets us chat with basically anybody as long as they were your friends. But that's not mainly the reason why I'm sad about her leaving; we'll never get to see each other personally daily anymore. I'll never get to see her face or hear that amusing laugh of hers whenever she cracks up a joke. I was so used to hanging out with her all the time that I can't seem to force myself to believing that she'll be leaving us. I'll definitely miss a lot of things about her, especially when she already has this special place in my heart as one of my best-est friends.

I love you so much, Anette. Don't ever forget me nor our friends, a'ryt? :) :* :3 WE LOVE YOU TO PIECES (not literally but yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment