Monday, April 16, 2012

Last night, my family and I went out to look for and buy a new guitar.

Unfortunately, there weren't any guitars that me nor my parents liked. Well, I did find some that sort of suited my needs. My needs. My mom insisted we should buy one that had a pick-up, and all the other semi-cheap guitars we saw didn't have it, so she didn't like any of them. She didn't understand; there wasn't a guitar that had a pick-up and at the same time it would be cheap. Maybe there is, but they're probably only fake or had a bad sound. So in the end, we didn't get to buy anything, which sucks. And I was already so eager to get a guitar and practice playing it. :(

Good thing about our day was we got to hang out together as a family. For our dinner, we ate at California Pizza Kitchen or  CPK, as dad calls it. We ordered their thin-crusted Pepperoni pizza with a Marinara Linguini pasta. My little brother had a Thai Chicken Satay. I swear to everything good and evil the pizza tastes so amazing. Every bite I took only got me wanting more. And their pasta was the bomb. I've never tasted anything like it. Their foods were all very awesome, I tell you. And my family and I planned that the next time we go back in here, we're going to try something new. Oh, we also saw Eula Valdez. My mom was star-struck by her. She even jokingly said that she'd pretend to take a picture of me just to take Eula's picture.

After we ate our dinner, we bought some breads at Bread Talk, bought Blizzards at DQ-mom ordered Double Dutch while I ordered Mango with Oreo-then we went home.

I still can't believe I still don't have a guitar up to now. How am I going to learn playing it if I don't have it? T^T sad me is sad

No comments:

Post a Comment