Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're having problems with our 'friend' again.

We really thought she changed, but we were wrong. Just a while ago, one of our friends gave us ballers that he bought from London while he was there last summer. We all had one, except for her and our other friend. But our friend was nice enough to give her the baller that he had. So in the end, she was the one who didn't get anything. It's very funny, really, because when she didn't get anything, she totally got upset and, I don't know, disappointed, I guess? It's not like she had the right to get angry, anyway. We asked for those ballers long before we met her; it was last summer, actually. So our friend bought just the right amount for all of us to be able to get one. She's still new; she's not even close to our friend! She probably doesn't even know his name. And even if she did, it won't matter. I just wish she's realize how irritating her attitude is. She even got angry to our friend who got the baller instead of her! I swear if she won't change her damn attitude, I will slap her in the face and let her know how much we hate her bitchy attitude. Bitch.

Sorry. I just had to let that out.

I should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment