Saturday, July 14, 2012

Deciding whether or not I should cut my hair short.

I've been thinking about it a lot, and I really want to cut it short again. But then, there are pro's and con's of cutting my hair. I guess I'd have to list them down to see what's better: to cut or not to cut. It's a hard decision that I must make, one that I might either be happy for or regret in the future.

Pro's:

  1. I get to have a new hairstyle.
  2. I won't have to call my mom every morning to braid my hair.
  3. I can start taking a bath in the morning again.
  4. It won't annoy me anymore.
  5. I won't have to tie it all the time, just sometimes.
  6. SPLIT-ENDS BE GONE~
Con's:

  1. I won't be able to braid it anymore, Katniss-style.
  2. I'm going to miss my long hair.
  3. I'm going to miss playing with it, head-banging and stuff like that.
  4. *can't think of anything anymore*
So... It seems that there are a lot of pro's than con's. Ugh, I still don't know. WHY CAN'T DECIDING BE EASIER? asdfghjkl

If ever I'm going to have my new haircut, I shall post a picture in here. If I still have time to go online later. My parents and I are watching The Amazing Spider-Man today, hopefully. I'm so excited! yay~

Until my next entry. -Alice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment