Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Open Forum

My friends and I had an Open Forum today. The reason was because one of our friends, which was a new student on our school, was becoming kind of annoying, somehow. On the first day of school, when we befriended her, we thought she was really nice and cool and all that. But as the weeks passed by, we noticed something strange-and like I said-annoying about her. I don't think I should name those 'things' because it isn't really that important anymore. Because a while ago, just before our dismissal, we admitted to her that we were seeing something about her that we and other people didn't really like. Thankfully, she understood and didn't took it as if we were judging her. Instead, she reasoned out that it was alright for her to know things like those since it was for her own good, too. Besides, we don't like seeing our friends turn into someone bad. Our rule is that if we see something wrong or inappropriate about one of us, we'd tell them immediately-in a nice and sensitive way, of course.

Anyway, I'm really glad we're all okay now. I didn't really like the feeling of getting angry to someone, especially if it were to my friend. Hopefully she'll stay true to herself, not only tomorrow, but in the days to come.

And because I am partly somehow idk vain, I shall post pictures of me and (some of) my friends together!



No matter how crazy and weird they may be, they will always be my friends because I love them SO much!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment