Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New haircuuuuuuuut!

Last Sunday, I got my haircut. It looks alright, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, unfortunately. My family and friends say it's cute, though. I do believe them, somehow. They kept saying that I looked like another person, which was true. When I came to school on Monday, they totally did not recognize me! They were like, "Is that Alaina? OMG NO WAY" Their reactions were funny. Like, seriously.

And as I promised, a photo of me with mah new hair:


What do you think? I know, my face sucks! Heh, kidding. I like my new hair, really. The only thing I don't like about it are the bangs. I remember having bangs when I was in 2nd year; I feel like I went back in time and became a 2nd year high school all over again (although I have to admit, I look better today than I was last year).

Good-bye long hair, and hello short and crazy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment