Saturday, July 21, 2012

Performing Arts auditions today!

Lol actually, it was a while ago. We went to school and had auditions for those who wanted to be a part of Performing Arts club. In my case, I auditioned for singing. My friends auditioned for Speech Choir and acting. They all got in; I was so proud of them! I congratulated them a lot since I was happy that they did it. As for me, I sang 'Jump Then Fall' by Taylor Swift. It's a fast song, so Miss Rovira, our club moderator, asked if I could perform again any time this week and prepare two songs: a ballad and an opm song. For the ballad, I would sing and perform 'Dance With My Father'; I'm going to sing and play the piano at the same time, since she wanted to see my scales in playing the instrument. In other words, I guess she wanted to see how good I already was in playing the piano. I'm not that good, honestly. I just try and do my best all the time. For the opm song, I will sing 'Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan'. I know, they're lovely songs, aren't they? My parents are my inspiration for this. I know they're going to support me in here all the way. Although we often fight, I still love them a lot because they're caring and sweet and kind. They're overprotective, yes. But it's alright; I can handle them, anyway. :)

I still have to do my projects. Until next time. -Alice <3

P.S.: I want to stop liking him. Seriously. I mean, no matter how much I like him, I still won't be able to talk to him. Why? Because I am always freaking shy. And I hate it. Sometimes I'd like myself to be more... 'thick-faced' or something. Like some of my friends. *le sigh* Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment