Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just got back from watching The Amazing Spider-Man.

I got two words for it: AMAZING and FLAWLESS. It was so awesome, in my opinion; I can't even put my emotions into words. If I had to explain what I'm currently feeling right now, it would somehow turn out like this: ASDFKDJHGKD;'.FSJFJSK`;DKD.AKDLAJKKFNCNSI

After watching the movie, I got irritated to my cousin who said it sucked. Seriously. Who wouldn't love it? It was great, fabulous. AMAZING. Even my mom liked the movie! My cousin probably couldn't get over the fact that Tobey Maguire isn't Spider-Man anymore. Yes, I'm sad too, but come on! Andrew Garfield did super good in that movie! Great, even. And Emma Stone was so unf and ugh flawless. I really don't think I will be able to sleep properly tonight; I'll probably only stay up all night thinking and daydreaming about the movie. I always daydream about a certain movie, especially when it's really awesome.

Anyway, it's past 11pm already. I should be asleep right now. Meep.

Goodnight.

P.S. I didn't get a haircut tonight. It's a sign that I shouldn't cut it yet! Well, it's probably because we didn't have enough time for me to have my haircut... but, yeah. Maybe I'll have my haircut tomorrow? We'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment