Friday, November 30, 2012

Field Trip '12.

This year's field trip was beyond awesome. I think it's the most amazing and fun field trip we've ever had. Our first destination was in Paradise Adventure Camp in Bulacan, Philippines. We had Team Building and Water Survival, and had to go through 4 or more activities before we were able to have a free time to swim. It was fun, really. At first, my classmates and I were totally not about the activities. But then we realized how awesome they were and heck yeah! Sure, I got a few bloody bruises because of it, but they were worth it. I had the most fun, and that's all that matters.

You know what's much more awesome?

I finally have a picture of him... with me. It was my friends' idea. Those two. Always ruining my life. Hah! Kidding. I love them so much, and I love them for doing what they did. What did they do? They simply came up to him and said, "Kuya, pa-picture kami!" It was really only supposed to be me, but just to not raise any suspicion, they decided to take pictures of him with them as well. I have been staring at that picture for 5 minutes now. It's just so... *le sigh*. I just love it, okay? I wanted to cry, but at the same time I didn't. What is wrong with me omg? trololol

Should I post it? I don't know. I'm only afraid of people finding out. And once they do, I'm sure they'll start gossiping about me, spreading rumors and whatnot. I really wanted that picture taken of the both of us, it's just that I was afraid people might see and begin wondering about the two of us. And me. They might think I'm 'malandi' for doing it. I'm sorry, people who think that way. I didn't mean it. I really didn't. Blame my friends. Lol.




that's him and me.
please dont kill me

No comments:

Post a Comment