Sunday, November 25, 2012

As promised, a small, not-so-detailed post about how my friend's party went.

Well, it wasn't actually a 'party' since only 4 of us was invited (close friends only) and attended. Antonette knew she couldn't accommodate the whole class and wanted to spend time with only a few of her friends. So, it was past 3pm when Roanne, Anica and I got to Antonette's house. Faye, our other friend and her best friend, was there too. We ate tacos (aw yeah), carbonara, and fruit ref cake (I don't really know what it's called). After a few talks about prom and schist, we watched a movie. Two movies, actually: Fright Night and Orphan. Oh, yes. We actually watched it. After so many months, I finally got to watch Orphan. \m/ While watching Fright Night, Antonette and I were cool and stuff while the others were shouting and were like, "Ohmuhgud, what's gonna happeeeeeeen?" We already watched the movie so many times; we only ended up laughing at our friends. (It's natural for us to do that so yeah.) Evening came... and it was time to watch Orphan *thunder sounds and other scary sound effects*. Yes, it was creepy. And gross. There were a few scenes that made me want to puke. Especially the part when *insert spoiler here*. Heh. Oh, and we also shouted really loud at the almost ending when *insert yet another spoiler here*. But it was fun. It was the kind of movie that still made me sleep peacefully last night. But Antonette wanted to watch the chilling alternate ending and we're like "NOOOOOOO!" No way. There's just some movies that really creep me out and I start imagining things during the night and in the end, I can't sleep anymore. Yep.

Basically, I had a lot of fun. We're having a movie marathon again soon. Probably during December 15+. And you bet I'll be posting about that (unless something urgent happens and I'm not allowed to go online for a long time and I forget about posting it)

I'll be posting again. Soon. (Quite sooner than you think.) -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment