Friday, November 23, 2012

November 22-23, 2012

First of all... Belated happy birthday to mah best friend, Antonette! weeeeeee~ We're going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow, Saturday. I'm probably going to post about it as soon as possible. We're going to eat and party and watch movies and all of the fun stuff! So exciting! But wait, there's more. Before going to her house at 3:00pm, Roanne, Anica, and I are going to make ref cake (tiramisu) at my house. Antonette said she really wanted to have a ref cake on her birthday party, and so we're giving it to her. We're such good friends. :3


So... November 22. What's up with November 22? Other than it was my friend's birthday, of course. Well, I got to chat with him on Facebook again. I've always been planning on asking him, but I still had to wait for the right time. And somehow, I felt that it was time I ask him about it. And I did. Here's a preview of how our chat went:

November 23, 2012. A while ago, I gave my copy of the classical song called Kiss The Rain by Yiruma, that awesome Korean piano-playing guy. I might not go into details for now, so let's just say that I am sao awkward forever! But he's so sweet. And I love him. Y U SO ADORBS UGH WHYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment