Friday, October 12, 2012

Someone hugged me today.

It was a boy.

It was an accident.

It was awkward. And gross. Not for me, but for him as well.

It all started when our boy classmates were playing hide-and-seek while in blindfold in the classroom. They were having fun, and of course, us girls had fun watching them look crazy. After a while, Hazel asked me to accompany her to the canteen for whatever reason. I stood up and was about to follow her, until the boy with the blindfold suddenly tackled me and hugged me from behind. It was CRAAAAAZY! He hugged me so tight, I was almost unable to breathe. I sat down flatly on the ground, trying to get his hands of my waist. I cried so hard when that happened; my friends tried to calm me down. I honestly don't like anyone hugging me, much less a BOY. Hazel told me that she almost cried when that happened to me. She knows how I don't like being hugged, and being held by a boy, either in my hands or anywhere else. (A simple poke wouldn't hurt me, though.) I guess she felt pretty sympathetic for me; I mean, who wouldn't, right? So yeah, the guy's cute and has a sexy appeal or whatever, but come on! He's not even my type! (I like someone else!) And I don't like people hugging me so tightly! Today was sao embarrassing ugghhhhhhhhhh *facepalm*

I just hope people would forget that ever happened.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment