Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I have officially claimed Dakota Goyo as my (and his lol) adopted son.

Last Sunday, I watched Real Steel on Star Movies. It was a really good movie, one I would watch him my dad and hopefully, my future boyfriend (if I ever meet him) during our movie dates. It sucks that I didn't get to watch it with my dad, though. In truth, I watched that movie secretly; I wasn't actually allowed to watch since I had classes the next day. Anyway, Dakota as Max was so cute and awesome and ugggggggggh~ No, I don't have a crush on him. I just think he's so adorable and everything and I just want to hug him and pinch his cheeks asdfghjkl.

Welp I'm watching it right now and yaaaaaaay my adopted son is sao cute with his puppy dog eyes and everything ugh I love you son

No comments:

Post a Comment