Friday, September 28, 2012

Yesterday was an awesome day.

Our school choir-Koro Dominikano-sang during the mass last night. We were one of the sponsors of the mass in honor of San Lorenzo Ruiz, our patron saint. He played the piano, and we sang. He was truly, truly awesome. Our former mentor, Ms. Beth Pascual, was so proud of us. We're proud of ourselves too. I'm glad we did a good job. I'm just sad mom didn't get to hear us sing, though. She stayed at home with my brother. Anyway, it's fine. There's always a next time. :)

I've got lots to talk about! Mostly it's about him and... yeah. I'll start last Tuesday, September 25. After practicing for the mass, he played a bunch of songs like A Thousand Miles, Wedding Dress, River Flows In You, and Statue. He was amazing. So amazing that all those slutty girls began screaming, saying, "Woo! Go Kuya! Ang galing mo!" It was so gross. Those sluts. Messing with my man. (What? jooooooooooke) I hate how they started talking about him after that, feeling like they know EVERYTHING about him. Well they don't! They only like him because he's hot and handsome and talented. I like him for him, and that makes me better than them. Indeed, I am. 

Then there's this girl. She's pretty. A lot of boys like her. She's sort of dating someone at the moment. And you know what? SHE LIKES HIM. Are you fucking kidding me? Can't you just freaking stick to one? Can't you? You bitch. Ang landi-landi mo, tangina. You certainly don't know what you have until you lost it. I hate you. I hated you the first time I saw you in school. Gods.

Okay. I'll stop with the bad news. Now, to the good news! yaaaaaaaaaaaay~

It happened last Tuesday too. After we all went back to our classrooms, some of the choir members stayed to practice more of their voicing. One of them was my friend, Roanne. As always, she took the chance to talk to him... about me.

Roanne: Kuya, kaya mo po yung River Flows In You? 
Him: Hindi masyado e. 
Roanne: I see. Narinig ko lang po yun kay Lala e.
Him: Talaga? Ang galing niya naman.
*a few moments latuuuuur*
Roanne: Ang ganda talaga ng Pagsibol.
Him: Oo nga. Ang sarap niyang pakinggan.
Roanne: Gusto ko po yan matutunan. Ipapatugtog ko nga po yan kay Lala.
Him: Ang galing talaga nun! Dapat i-train na natin kasi siya na susunod na magpa-piano next year.

Haaaaay. I love you, Roanne.

Then yesterday, September 27, Antonette asked him to dance the Oppa Gangnam Style. We sort of had a deal that she'll make him dance OGS and the dougie. When she asked him, he began dancing. And he was right in front of us the whole time! I could not stop smiling and blushing. My heart was like dug-dug-dug-dug. Yes, it was beating pretty loudly. He was adorable, dancing silly like that. Teehee. ^_^

While we were singing, he was playing the piano, of course. Roanne told me that one time, when he slipped his fingers and accidentally pressed the wrong key, he made a face and for a brief second, looked at me and half-smiled. Then, he continued playing. Roanne said, "He was probably thinking that you would notice it since you can play the piano too. Ha! He thinks that we won't notice it, but he knew that you would! You guys are so adorable!" The typical shipper that is Roanne. Lol. 

Hm, that's just it. For now. I'm sorry if my writing and grammar's a little messed up. I'm sleepy and tired and yes. Leave me alone.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment