Saturday, October 20, 2012

That awkward moment when you turn to look at him...

... And realize that he's already looking at you as well.

That was very awkward. It happened just yesterday. We finished our flag retreat and was allowed to go home. My friends and I were standing somewhere on the cemented area, laughing. What we were laughing about, I don't recall. All I remember is while laughing and smiling, I turned to look at his direction. When I looked at him, he was already looking at me. It was very awkward, indeed. I mean, to have someone you like look at you and catch him while he does? Yes, maybe he was just looking at someone else. But I swear to everything good and evil he was facing to me! I don't want to believe, but I saw it with my own two eyes. I don't know why, but I felt embarrassed. Humiliated, even. I am a very weird person with weird feelings.

I told that to my friends. Roanne, who ships the two of us, told us that while they were having a meeting in CAT or something, he was really quiet and obviously deep in thought. Whatever he was thinking of is a mystery, for now. She told me that it happened after our flag retreat, when their commander or whatever you call that highest position in CAT called them for a meeting (I don't know! I don't know anything about that!). She was probably thinking something when she told me that, but I don't want to expect anything. I just live, love, and laugh. The usual.

And I might have some more to talk about. But I shall post it on another entry because yes

No comments:

Post a Comment