Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 18, 2012

Probably one of the best days of my life. What I felt when I first met him last August 3, I felt it yet again during this day. Only now... it's much better.

It was past 3pm. The school choir, Koro Dominicano, had a practice in a room near the school library. There wasn't much people there yet; only some 2nd year, 3rd year (my friends and I), 1st year boys, and him. Sr. Rosario played a song in the laptop, but apparently, it wasn't loud enough. She asked him if there was someone he knew who had a speaker. Antonette said, "Our classmate has a speaker!" He asked her, "O, samahan mo ako." Knowing Antonette, she already had a plan in store. She replied to him, "Eh tinatamad na ako. Si Alaina na lang!" Then he looked at me and was like, "Sige na, samahan mo ako." As if I had any choice, right? So in the end, I ended up getting the speaker from my classmate with him. ALONE. As if it had to be more awkward than that, right? Well, yes. It did.

There was one time when we met Ms. Diaz in the corridor. She asked us, "Oh, where are you going?" He replied, "Miss, kukunin lang yung speaker sa classmate ni..." Then he looked at me. He doesn't know my name completely yet.

Me: Alaina po. *smiles*
Him: *takes my ID card and looks at it* Al... Alaina? *haves trouble reading it a bit*
Me: *laughs* Lala na lang po.
Him: Lala? Lalalala-lalalalala~ *grins*

And from then on, he started saying things like, "Aina? Ana? Ina? Analyn? Lalyn? Lynla?" It was hilarious! And all throughout I kept arguing with him jokingly, saying, "Lala po!" And then there was this convo that was such a major turn-on that I started to like him more than ever.

Me: Kailan po ba yung Living Rosary?
Him: Hmm... *takes a look at the paper with the date* Ayun! October 27... Ay, lagot! Hindi! Para kay Lord 'to. Ayus lang.

God is his first priority all the time. He would do anything for Him. He would sacrifice his time and give his full effort just to serve and worship the Lord. A MAJOR TURN-ON. Ever since then, I liked him more. I mean, I liked him a lot before that, but now... I would like to say I love him but I can't because... Well, it's a long story.

When I told my friends everything, they squealed. Antonette kept saying, "I am so proud I wanna cry!" Sigh. I love my friends a lot. They might be crazy, but they're just as crazy as I am. So I'm okay with that. ^^ :)

Until my next entry. -Alice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment