Monday, October 29, 2012

Friendship Bracelets

I have always been fond of friendship bracelets. I've been meaning to get some for me and my friends, but never found the right one and always seemed to have no money when I do.

Last week, probably on a Friday or Saturday night, I had stumbled upon a Youtube video teaching you how to make your own Friendship bracelets. I loved the style; it didn't seem so easy to make (it is to some people) but with determination and hard work, I think I'll be able to do it. I'm going to give 5 of my closest friends one friendship bracelet, each made using their favorite colors. I'm really excited on doing this project of mine this week. I have decided to give it to them on Christmas; yes, I know it's a bit too early. Christmas is a month and a half away, why hurry? Well, this week is our semester break (for the first time in years) and since I know I won't be doing much, i thought, why not do something productive and make these? And besides, if I don't start now, I might not be able to have time to make anymore; 2nd quarter's over, that means another quarter is going to start soon. How soon? Next week, I guess. That also means new projects, performance tasks, etc. Pretty soon I'll be loaded with school work and I won't have time to do this project anymore!

So, yeah. Now you know.

I hope my friends are going to like what I'm going to get them for Christmas. It may not be much, but it has that sentimental value which I know they're going to love. They might not even expect something such as this to be given to them by me. XD (Or maybe they will. I don't really know.)


No comments:

Post a Comment