Saturday, September 15, 2012

Good news.

My tests are done! Yaaaaaaaay. Now I can go online. I have a lot to post about, but since it might take me a long time to summarize them all, I'll just skip some and narrate the good stuff.

For the last few days, I have been dreaming a lot about him. It's really weird because I'm not used to dreaming about my crushes. You know what's weirder? Antonette told me that she dreamt about me and him once. She dreamt that the two of us were hanging out in the corridor, then he passed by. He said, "Hi, Antonette!" Then when he turned to me, he was like, "Hi, Babe!" I rolled my eyes jokingly and replied, smiling, "Hmph, babe ka dyan." It was sooooo awkward! Like, why would Anette dream about that? WHYYYYYYY~

Then a while ago, my classmates and I were hanging out in the corridor, as usual. I was reading a notebook, reviewing for the tests today. I looked up to the side and saw him passing by our corridor. Pretending that I didn't see anything, I looked back to the notebook and read again. When he already passed by, I looked up and smiled. Suddenly, Antonette told me, "Girl, alam mo ba, nung nag-pass by siya dito, bigla siyang tumingin sayo. Seriously! Tumingin na ako sa kanya, pero ikaw parin yung tinitignan niya. OMG!" Even my other friend, Anica, said it was true. What the fudge. What is happening. What is wrong with the world? D: (lol joke you know I loved it. not expecting tho because yes)

Also, I just came back from SM. Roanne, Mika, and I went there to do our Performance Task in Statistics. Long story. Anyway, after doing our tiring P.T., we bought earrings and stuff. Then we went home. Roanne's mind began thinking about strange stuff. She was like, "What if in the future, he's holding a baby boy in his hand and your hand on the other? Ohmuhgud, that's so sweet!" "Oh, oh! And what if one day, he walks in his office with his baby boy and the girls begin screaming at his entrance, saying, 'Oh em gee, it's Sir _____! And he's holding a baby! How cute! I wonder who the mother is? She must be so lucky!' Then you go to his office to bring him his lunch and then they start asking, 'Oh, who's that?' 'That's Sir _____'s wife! OMGGGG'" Aaaaaand a bunch of other stuff. Did I mention that she ships me and him? Yeah. She's a true shipper. She told me that if we won't end up together, she'll be heartbroken. Once I asked her why she liked us together, and she said, "You guys are just so adorable together! Like, you're dorky, and he's, well, dorkier. And you're both geniuses! And musically talented. Gosh, your kids would have the most amazing voices ever! I have never liked a couple in my entire life except you guys. I mean, I can seriously imagine you two having a good future together. Like, it's right there in my head just waiting to happen in real life. I just, I love you guys, okay." I love you too, Roanne. Seriously. And I am truly happy in treating you that lovely and yummy strawberry-dipped ice cream that was so hard to eat since it kept dripping and melting on our hands. Gross. XD =))

Until my next entry, I guess. -Alice ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment