Saturday, September 22, 2012

... I really don't like the new style of Blogger.

I miss the old style. It was much simpler and easier to use. *le sigh*

ANYWAY, back to the topic. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT. Or I don't know. My cousin told me it was awesome, and that she was really happy for me... Argh! Okay. Well, last night, Jamie (my cousin) and I were outside video-chatting with Hazel, my best friend. We were noisy and LOL-ing, as usual. It's what we always do when we video-chat. Then suddenly, three people passed by our house. Yes, it was dark so it might've been impossible to see their faces. But I did. I saw who they were. It was... HIM. He was with two other people: his cousin and his friend (who is a girl). I swear to everything good and evil I shrieked so hard (but only after they left tho). I just could not believe it. Out of all the places they can go, they choose to go to our road and pass by our house! WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL. What's worse is that I looked absolutely horrible! I was wearing my favorite blouse which is two sizes too big for me, and my position was, ugh, I can't even explain. It's actually a good thing I got to sleep after that incident.

So now, I am still frightened and traumatized about it. I really hope he doesn't pass by here again (or maybe he can, as long as I won't see him lol) -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment