Friday, September 7, 2012

I am 50% happy and 50% furious today.

I don't know where to start. Bad news or good news? Usually people always start with the bad news and end with the good news because for-I-don't-know reasons. But this bad news is totally breaking my heart. I am totally furious-and I mean, FURIOUS-about it that I am not sure whether to continue this entry.

But we all know I'll do it anyway.

Antonette, one of my best friends, has just got her heart broken this week. One of our classmates (let's call her Rica, shall we?) told her something very awful. As awful as the smell of smelly socks. Rica told her, "Anette, I am so sorry! I have a crush on your crush, and your crush likes me too! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Uh, bitch, what are you saying sorry for? You don't have the right to say sorry AT ALL. What's your sorry going to do, huh? Can it turn back the time from where you were born so that you'll never be born again? Wow. Just, wow. When I heard about that, it just totally pissed me off. For one thing, if you did know that Anette liked him, then why did you like him back? Have you ever forgotten about the rule? "Friends shall not have a crush on another friend's crush." That's like a golden rule. Seriously. And second, HOW DARE YOU STEAL HIM FROM HER. MY BEST FRIEND. I REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. I REALLY WISH I COULD TOSS YOU AND YOUR STUPID CRUSH DOWN TO HELL SO YOU COULD ROT THERE TOGETHER. A-HOLES.

Not only that. A while ago, when it was dismissal time, we saw them together. Antonette saw them too. She cried. A lot. She couldn't hold back the tears any longer so we decided to comfort her for a while until she calmed down. It just sucks, okay? She has had a crush on that guy-that stupid guy-for a year and a few months. And then this bitch decided to step out from the underworld and take him away from her. I am so frustated with every-fucking-thing that I wish both of them would just burn and die. (I can be very morbid at times so I am so sorry for anyone who is reading this.) How dare they. How dare that bitch. How dare that stupid guy who fell for the bitch. You two have only known each other for weeks, and yet you're already flirting with each other? What is this, PBB Teens? This isn't a reality show, dumbasses. You two, just rot in hell. And die. Bitches.

I don't have the strength to tell the good news anymore. I'm just going to summarize it. I talked to him, blah blah blah and stuff. And a while ago, after dismissal, when Anica and I were about to go outside to check if our school buses were there. We passed by HIM while Anica and I were laughing out loud. I couldn't see much of him, but I could tell that he was looking at my direction. When we got to our destination, Anica told me that he was looking at me. And I was like, "HUWAAAAAT?" And I couldn't stop blushing and being kilig. I think he was trying to say hi but then I wasn't looking and was busy LOL-ing so he decided to just do it next time. OMGGGGGGGGGG~ Oh well. There's always next time. (at least I hope so)

Also, he's going to play the piano during our mass tomorrow! asdfghjkl So awesome! \m/

Welp, until next time. -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment