Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yesterday was one of the best days in my entire school year.

Three wonderful and spectacular things happened to me. Let me narrate them to you one by one.

First, it was morning after our flag ceremony in school. We had a triduum in honor of St. Dominic de Guzman, the patron saint of our school (or something like that). The former Koro Dominicano had to sing onstage while my crush played the piano. I was overwhelmed and inspired by him as he played, as always. After the triduum, my friends Antonette, Roanne, and Hazel made me stay backstage for a while. For what reason? I didn't know. Until he came and they called him, "Ui, Kuya _______! Ang galing mo mag-piano a! By the way, kilala mo na ba si Lala?" They pointed to me. Then, he looked straight at me and said, "Lala? Ui! Ikaw yung susunod na magpa-piano next year a!" I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I couldn't find the right words, and it was like my tongue was getting twisted. I was... speechless. I swear I even cried after we talked to him. It was the first time he actually talked to me, looked at me in the eye. Finally, he knows who I am.

Second thing isn't going to be such a big deal, but it is for me. It was dismissal time. While I was passing by the canteen, he was there, simply standing, waiting for his friends who were talking to a teacher. I decided that it was time to make a move. So I breathed in deeply, trying to take all of my courage, and breathed out. Finally, I smiled at him. He smiled back And his smile... it was beautiful.

Third was probably the most awesome thing that happened yesterday! (Okay, so it's probably tied up with the first. And the second as well.) My friends and I went to my house to have a movie marathon. And it was the best M.M. we've had ever since! And it happened in my house! All os uf were just bonding and hanging out, watching movies while eating a bunch of foods like mom's tacos, popcorn, junk foods, and the like. We watched two movies: The Sixth Sense(1999) and Blades of Glory(2007). Yes, one scary and one funny, because that's how we roll. When it was 5:30pm, some of our friends had to go. (Aw!) But before they were able to, we had an awesome photo-shoot. Here are some of the pictures we took outside of our house, courtesy of mom's cellphone.































I shall post more later because I want to. Teehee!~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment