Saturday, August 18, 2012

And before I forget...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISTER PERSEUS aka PERCY JACKSON! \m/ :D

Ooh, boy. I can still recall the first birthday I celebrated with you, along with your million fans all over the world. It was August 18, 2010; I had just entered high school as a 1st year. I didn't do much, really. I only greeted you via Tumblr. But still, in my heart, I was thrilled and happy to finally be able to celebrate your birthday with you. It was then I felt like I was really part of the fandom. Call me weird and all, but it's true. And I promise to stay with this fandom, through thick and thin, no matter how many years have passed, even if people forget about Percy Jackson and nobody remembers to read it anymore, I will always be here. Forever. Until time comes that I shall depart from this world and enter into a new one. PJO means so much to me, and I am grateful to Rick Riordan for making such an awesome book series. Hopefully he never stops writing about Mythology, whether Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse... I will still love them nonetheless.

... omg ang arte ko pala

kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment