Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HAPPY DAYS

Yesterday, August 6, 2012, was one of the happiest days of my life... again. It was the first time we had an actual conversation. And you know what? He was the one who started it! Can you believe it? I certainly don't. I can't even get over it yet. More than 24 hours had passed and I'm still thinking about it. asdfhjkl I AM SO HAPPY

But wait. Before I go all crazy and hyper again, let me tell you what happened. It was almost the afternoon; the whole school had a practice for the mass that was supposedly to be celebrated tomorrow, August 8. Although we're not sure yet whether there will be classes or not because of the heavy rain. Anyway, after the practice, Sr. Rosario, one of the sisters (nuns) in our school, asked the former Koro Dominicano (the school choir) to have a short meeting. Being one of the former choir, of course I had to go. I sat beside an empty seat. Jokingly, I told my friends, "Doesn't anybody want to sit beside me?" Then, I saw him go near the empty seat and... Guess what? He sat beside me. ME. I couldn't breathe when that happened. I kept playing with my I.D. awkwardly since I felt really weird and all. It was also the first time I've ever been close to him. The feeling was like being in a very closed room. I couldn't breathe and I feel like I was about to burst. While Sr. Rosario was saying something, he muttered to me...

Him: Ui, palitan mo na ako sa pag-piano. Pagod na ako e.
Me: E mas magaling ka po kaysa sakin e...
Him: Hmph. De bale, ikaw naman susunod next year.
Me: Paano po si Aira? Mas magaling po siya kaysa sakin.
Him: Tinanong ko na rin siya. Ayaw niya raw; sabi niya mas magaling ka sa kanya.
*after a few moments*
Sr. Rosario: Sino pang marunong mag-piano dito?
Roanne: *forces me to raise my hand*
Sr. Rosario: O, kailangan mo ng mag-training dahil ikaw na yung susunod next year.
Him: *nudges my arm* Sabi ko sayo e!
Roanne: Kuya ______, ikaw po yung magtuturo kay Lala, ha!

ARGH BAKIT NIYO AKO PINAGTUTULUNGAN OMFG

Lol kidding. Welp, that's all. (and I still can't breathe!) -Alice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment