Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's been quite a long time.

Nothing much has happened in my life since my last post.


Actually, I'm lying. A lot has happened since the beginning of year 2013. And by a lot, I mean not much, but those moments are really special to me and I will never forget them. For the past three months, I have gone from becoming a ‘date booth’ victim with him in our school (there is even a picture for proof) to actually becoming text mates with him one way or another. Just recently (March 21, 2013), I had my last few moments with him in school. They were indeed special to me, because I realize that they were to be my last actual moments to be with him. I’m just not sure if we’ll ever have time to do that again (but I’m hoping).

So, March 21. What exactly happened in March 21? I wasn’t supposed to go to school since it was already our summer, but I had piano training with him, so why the heck am I supposed to say ‘no’ to that, right? And besides, if I’m going to be his successor, I might as well learn from him and get tips. He let me play the piano for a while and get to know some songs that will be played for the mass. Yes, he also gave me tips and all that stuff. When the actual practice for their Baccalaureate mass started, he played the piano. Boy, was I mesmerized. I wanted to just hug him and squeeze his cheeks ugh he was so AWESOME I died. I know you know I’m kidding, that’s only my expression.

4:30 in the afternoon; the 4th year students exited the gym and headed home. I went out to look for him, and when I did, I called him. I said I wanted to tell him something. I was too hesitant at first, but I decided to just let it all out. I gave him my gift, to say “Congratulations!” and all that. And then I went and did it.

Yes, I confessed to him. No, it didn’t feel awkward at all. He kept smiling at me and thanking me, saying how flattered he was and stuff. Unlike him, any other guy would’ve already rejected me by then, but he didn’t. He stayed and listened to my nonsense crap and bullshit-y feelings. Wait, no, they’re not bullshit. I love my feelings because they’re for him okay

My friends have been congratulating me, saying how brave I was for doing what I had done. I, however, have been thanking the Lord, saying how happy I am and that I am just so grateful I finally confessed what I felt about him. I’ve never actually thought in my teenage life that I would be able to do such a thing like that. But you know what? Ever since I met him and fell in love with him, I have done so many things I never thought I would be able to do my whole life. I’ve gained more confidence, unlike before when I was a total clam, being shy and closed and all. I bet my parents-especially mom-have noticed that, too. It’s probably why she’s so positive when we talk about him at times. My friends have also told me I’ve changed for the better, and that I wasn’t the same shy girl they met 2 years ago. Now, I was different. A better different, of course.

I used to be so afraid of falling in love. Now that I have, and with the most awesome, most sweet, most perfect guy I’ve met that is exactly like my father (attitude-based and body built-based), I can confidently say that I am in love… and I am not afraid anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment