Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Now lookie what my parents got me for Christmas.

Remember when I said I wanted to buy myself Taylor Swift's Red album? No? Okay. Anyway, it turns out that I don't have to spend my own money for it anymore. My parents surprised me with this, this super duper amazing gift and I cried (on the inside). Somehow I still can't bare into my mind that I actually have an album of Taylor's. Seriously. This is so amazing. It comes with a free wristband, which I'll totally be wearing in school when I get back, and a 2013 calendar, which I had just finished hanging on my door. I can't say how happy I am, mostly because I am not the kind of girl who shows that much emotion. Sometimes I do, but only when I'm really ecstatic and stuff.

Mom and dad, I don't think you'll ever read this, but thank you. Thank you oh so much. I am sincerely sorry if I become a bitch sometimes. You know deep down my bitchiness, there's this daughter of yours who will love you forever, even if you grow old and have wrinkles and would someday need assistance when going to the bathroom. Whatever happens, I will always be your beautiful, loving, faithful daughter, and you will always be my most favorite, most awesome parents ever. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment